Cold Storage Monitoring
GreenvironmentIndia’s cold storage temperature monitoring device, provides functions such as real-time monitoring, alarm, data recording, data uploading, on-screen display etc.
Together with the Greenvironment online platform and Mobile APP, functions such as remote data viewing, historical data query, real time alarm, etc can be accessed. It is widely being used in the Food and pharmaceutical industries across the country.
- Operating voltage: 3V to 5V DC
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Output Resolution: 9-bit to 12-bit (programmable)
- Vaccines are biological products that can lose their potency if exposed to excessive heat and/or freezing. The Idea Refrigerant temperature for cold storage should be -15°C to 15°C. Different vaccines have different sensitivity to freezing and heat; it is because of this phenomenon that monitoring the temperature of vaccines during storage and transportation is vital.
- Cold storage temperature monitoring devices are needed to keep track of the temperature to which the vaccines and diluents are exposed. Refrigerator and freezer temperatures should be recorded twice a day, in the morning and at night, based on the data from these devices; important decisions may be made. This includes using the vaccine if the temperature is within the recommended excursion range.
- Refrigeration is necessary in order to prevent the formation of mildew, growth of fungus and microbes. It helps extend especially the shelf-life of farm fresh vegetables and fruits, dairy products, poultry and meat products. At the same time, it helps maintain freshness and quality as well.
GreenvironmentIindia’s cold storage temperature monitoring solution/device is suitable for various occasions, including warehouse, refrigerated storage, shade cabinet, medicine cabinet, refrigerator lab, during transit, etc;